The power of combined skills
AR Packaging is one of Europe’s leading companies in the packaging sector with a turnover of some EUR 600 million and 3 200 employees in 19 factories in eleven countries. Our head office is located in Lund, Sweden. AR Packaging was formed in 2011. The group creates added value to customers by a broad product offering and deep knowledge of packaging.
Our business is divided into three divisions: Barrier packaging, Branded products and Food Packaging. All three divisions are characterised by high demands on all criteria for good packaging: to protect the content, to promote it and to assist the consumer in using the product.
AR Packaging has longstanding customer relationships, many dating back 30 years. Our customers are, among others, Philip Morris, Danone, Nestlé, MacDonald's, British American Tobacco, Procter & Gamble, Burger King and Ferrero.
Our products and solutions are mainly in folding carton and flexible packaging. Our offer reaches from proprietary machinery systems to packaging design and development.
AR Packaging offers
Wide range of packaging solutions
- Carton board based
- Combinations of carton and flexibles
- System solutions of material and machine
Extensive technical capabilities
- Offset, rotogravure and advanced flexo printing
- Carton finishing such as hot foil, cold foil, embossing and different varnishes
- Gluing capabilities including skiving & hemming and window patching
- Flexible converting including extrusion coating and casting as well as adhesive lamination
- Strong innovation resources and capabilities both centrally and a on local basis
- Strong international network