Holographic effects – beautiful, eye catching and at the same time sustainable
Attractive packaging is decisive for successful sales. Make your packaging stand out on the shelf, give it a true flair of premium or reduce the risk for counterfeit by using holographic effects as part of the packaging design.
Holographic effects create reflective accents on different areas of the packaging in order to enhance the overall visual impact – a flat surface becomes 3-dimensional. The remarkably vibrant finish supports the impulse to buy at point-of-sale.
- Lasergloss – a cast & cure inline technology without plastic film
- Chip-off-effects creates this exciting 3-D look and feel effect
- Holographic print – direct printed holographic effects
- Lensvision – stamping registered hot-foil lenses
- Beauty & cosmetics
- Personal care
- Dried foods, drinks, coffee & tea
- Non-food consumer goods