Cups – Concepts for success
Cups and containers for single use are often used for on-the-go and take-away products such as ice cream, drinks, salads, soups, ready meals etc., but also for many retail products such as ice cream, frozen foods, dairy as well as microwaveable snacks.
AR Packaging offers paper-based cups are available in a wide range of shapes and sizes, with or without lids Numerous barrier options make the cups suitable for dry, greasy, hot and cold food; even for food with very strong flavours.
- Paper-based cups suitable for fast food, barbeque and for reheating or freezing food at home
- Wide temperature range with barriers capable of withstanding -40 C to + 200 C
- Excellent graphics options such as embossing, foil blocking, matt and gloss varnishes
- Single and double wall cups for drinks
- All materials are approved for direct food contact
- Paper-based and clear lids
- A wide number of packs and styles covering round cups, tubes and square-top containers