Cups – Concepts for success
Cups and containers for single use are often used for on-the-go and take-away products such as ice cream, drinks, salads, soups, ready meals etc., but also for many retail products such as ice cream, frozen foods, dairy as well as microwaveable snacks.
We offers paper-based cups in a wide range of shapes and sizes and with or without lids. There is numerous barrier options make the cups suitable for dry, greasy, hot and cold food; even for food with very strong flavours.
- Paper-based cups suitable for fast food, barbeque and for reheating or freezing food at home
- Wide temperature range with barriers capable of withstanding -40 C to + 200 C
- Excellent graphics options such as embossing, foil blocking, matt and gloss varnishes
- A wide number of packs and styles covering round cups, tubes and square-top containers
- All materials are approved for direct food contact
- Paper-based and clear lids
- Single and double wall cups for drinks