Convenience is king
Selecting the right packaging for frozen food is the key to the effectiveness of your product. While freezing, most frozen food products expand depending on their moisture content. Therefore, frozen food packaging needs to be strong and flexible to accommodate these changes. And since they have direct food contact, packaging is governed by strict regulations making strong barrier functions protecting the food, an indispensable precondition.
Nevertheless frozen food products strongly appeal to the consumer’s convenience and wish for a fast and uncomplicated cooking experience. Thus, making a frustration-free packaging is vital for us. Easy opening as well as effortless closing and sealing mechanism - often allowing to portion the food, are crucial parts of the packaging.
- Folding cartons, flexible materials, cups, trays and dry molded fibre packaging
- High-tech gluing: window boxes, glued trays
- Digital print, personalisation, augmented reality
- Bio-based and plastic free options
- High barrier protection, reclosure
- Tamper evidence, traceability, serialisation