Holographic effects – beautiful, eye catching and at the same time sustainable
Attractive packaging is decisive for successful sales. Make your packaging stand out on the shelf, give it a true flair of premium or reduce the risk for counterfeit by using holographic effects as part of the packaging design.
Holographic effects create reflective accents on different areas of the packaging in order to enhance the overall visual impact – a flat surface becomes 3-dimensional. The remarkably vibrant finish supports the impulse to buy at point-of-sale.
AR Packaging offers many different tools to get a holographic effect on your packaging.
- Lasergloss – a cast & cure inline technology without plastic film
- Holographic print – direct printed holographic effects
- Chip-off-effects creates this exciting 3-D look and feel effect
- Lensvision – stamping registered hot-foil lenses
Holographic effects are often used in the following segments:
- Beauty & cosmetics
- Dried foods, drinks, coffee & tea
- Personal care
- Non-food consumer goods