Medical papers – Concepts for success
Medical devices play a crucial role in the treatment of diseases as well as improving the quality of life for people suffering from disabilities. Medical papers can be used both as a protective covering to prevent the ingress of microorganisms as well as a sterile barrier system (SBS) until usage. Our range of sophisticated SBS materials allow single-use medical devices to be sterilised during manufacture using the sterilisation method required by the product.
- A range of selected and well-proven paper grades
- Advanced flexible printing for accurate product information and branding
- Produced according to ISO 11607 part 1
- With and without release properties
- Meet the specific requirements of steam, gas (ETO) and irradiation sterilisation methods as needed by the packed product
- Manufactured from elementary chlorine free pulp without additional artificial brightening agents and fulfil the requirements for FDA 21 176.170, BgVV A Empfehlung XXXVI and EN 868
Since the use of medical devices can be a matter of life, we apply strict hygiene regulations and produce healthcare packaging according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practise) requirements. Full traceability, change control and documentation is a natural part of our dedicated operations.