Our dedicated plants for the production of pharmaceutical and medical packaging, constantly observe the changing worldwide legal requirements. With the directive 2011/62/EU coming into force, we offer pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors the service of serializing folding boxes (pre-glued) and open blanks in accordance with the legal requirements in the target market.
- Printing of country-specific coding including 2D-Data Matrix and plain text
- Application of various kinds of labels possible (Bollini, Vignette,…)
- Secure and pharma conform data handling and reporting
- Two OMEGA DoD-UV-Inkjet-print heads combined with camera control
- Highest printing quality and readability in Grading A
With this added service, we take care of an important step in the pharmaceutical supply chain. Additional investment costs for inhouse serialisation can be avoided, because the serialised packaging is easily integrated into established processes. This results in unmatched flexibility and data integrity. With regard to the legal directive, this also includes the tamper evidence feature. We provide you with packaging solutions for pharma and medtech applications from one single source.