Leading on the environment
- Proactive product innovation focused on sustainable solutions to meet both consumer and regulatory demands
- Continuous efforts to design packaging for recycling and increase the percentage of recycled material in our manufacturing
- Thorough environmental assessment of all suppliers to ensure harmony across the supply chain
- Active initiatives in all offices and factories to reduce waste, energy consumption and carbon emissions
- Cartonboard and paper made from certified and sustainably managed forests
- Annual sustainability reports published since 2007
Environmental consciousness is at the forefront of innovation at our company, and we work closely with customers to develop new solutions that meet their requirements with an optimised ecological footprint. But it’s about more than just solving the challenges we face today. We believe that shaping a more sustainable future means identifying the issues that customers have yet to discover – and turning them into new opportunities.
Today we are proud to offer a wide range of innovative solutions that make full use of renewable and recycled materials, as well as optimised processes that result in thinner, tighter and lighter packaging with minimal waste. You can read more about our solutions and approach to sustainable innovation here.