Creating a better world for all people
- A Code of Conduct with whistleblowing provisions designed to guide our behaviours as a supplier, employer and employee
- Firm, company-wide policies to combat anti-competitive behaviour, corruption and other unethical practices
- Critical assessment of suppliers to evaluate labour and human rights practices and overall social impact
- Commitment at all locations to comply with social audits from external organisations
- Strong focus to create and uphold safe working environment
- Signatory to the UN Global Compact since 2008
A self-sustaining workplace culture
Helping our customers achieve success through packaging means having the best talent – and being able to get the best from our talent. AR Packaging is on a journey to continuously improve the company culture and build a thriving and successful international team as the business grows. We firmly believe in the strength of diversity and that our employees’ differences contributes to our power of combined skills.
Each and every employee at AR Packaging has endless possibilities to shape and reshape their career. With a wide range of training and professional development opportunities, we encourage our talent to grow in the ways that make sense for their particular goals. To learn more about our workplace culture, visit our careers page.